'Coutinho and Dembele are both close, ' said Segura.
The Brazil worldwide submitted a transfer request on Friday just a couple of hours after club owners Fenway Sports Group issued a statement insisting he would not be sold after two unsuccessful bids from Barcelona.
Spanish news outlet Mundo Deportivo claims that the 25-year-old is set on his decision to join La Liga giants Barcelona this summer and he is prepared to do whatever it takes to get the deal over the line.
With reports earlier in the week suggesting that the Blaugrana wanted to make the announcement of the player's arrival this week, sources close to the Camp Nou suggest that they are still keen to do this ahead of this weekend's big kick-off in Spain.
"We have to help the team with reinforcements and they will be here in the coming days", Segura told Catalan TV station Esport3 after Barca lost the second leg of the Super Cup 2-0 at Madrid's Santiago Bernabeu.
Coutinho has reportedly hand in a transfer request to Liverpool and wants to move to Barcelona.
"We are hopeful that they will end up wearing the Barca shirt".
"We have to stick together and move forward".
"Until deals are closed I can't say anything".
Having been clearly told by Southampton and Red Bull Leipzig that their top targets Virgil van Dijk and Naby Keita are not for sale, it will be a awful look for Liverpool to cave in and sell their own star player.
While a long-term replacement for Xavi Hernandez is still needed, a player of the required quality could be extremely hard to recruit this summer and the pair would undoubtedly add both strength and depth to Barca's side.