Suspects in London subway attack may have been fostered in Britain

Suspects in London subway attack may have been fostered in Britain

A 25-year-old man was arrested yesterday evening in Newport, while two others, aged 48 and 30, were detained at another address in the Welsh town in the early hours of today, Londonpolice said. Photos published by the Sun newspaper showed a man being detained outside a fast-food restaurant in Hounslow, which was searched by police.

An 18-year-old teenager, an Iraqi refugee was also arrested in the departure area of the port of Dover in connection with the attack on Saturday morning who is suspected of being planted the bomb. Neither has been charged. Metropolitan Police Commander Dean Haydon said: "This continues to be a fast-moving investigation".

Meanwhile, closed-circuit television images, acquired by ITV News and broadcast Sunday, appeared to show a person walking with a Lidl shopping bag in the suburb of Sunbury before Friday morning's attack at Parsons Green station that injured 30 people in southwest London.

'A significant amount of activity has taken place since the attack on Friday. "Detectives are carrying out extensive inquiries to determine the full facts behind the attack", Cmdr. He was identified only as a 25-year-old man.

Yahyah Farroukh, 21, was arrested on Saturday at an address in Stanwell, Surrey, which was searched by officers.

Police have not released the names of either of those suspects but both are believed to have been fostered by an elderly couple, Ronald and Penelope Jones, local officials told CNN on Monday.

"We now have five men in custody and searches are continuing at four addresses", he said.

A painter and decorator has been arrested in Wales along with two other men in connection with the Parsons Green attack.

Footage yesterday emerged of the moment Faroukh was pinned to the wall by police who pretended to be homeless people and Londoners waiting for a bus outside the takeaway where he worked.

The house belongs to a couple who have fostered hundreds of children, including refugees.

The Islamic State group has claimed responsibility, but British officials say there is no proof yet that it was involved.

The bombing, which left 29 people injured, was Britain's fifth terror attack in six months and was claimed by ISIS.